Darco Peg Assist Insole
New Firmer EVA!
Pegs Run Entire Length of Insole!
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Stabilizer board included maintaining product integrity.
We Also Recommend
Aetrex #40663 Walker Runner Performance Sports Orthotics Insoles- All Sizes CLOSEOUT